All rented apartments are private property. The seasonal rental on behalf of these owners is entrusted to the Agence Immobilière de Haute Maurienne.
BOOKING : the reservation is ensured only after paying the deposit 25% of the rental price. The balance is to be paid 1 month before your arrival. Overnight stays additional to those planned are invoiced in addition to the prorata of the public rate. The rental agreement must be returned signed within 10 days.
PRICE : the rental prices shown are flat rate. They include the actual rental housing equipped according to your description. Prices included sheets and pillowcases (except Aussois, Residence La Combe and Sports : Service fee), heating costs, water, gas, electricity in particular.
INSURANCE CONDITIONS : In case you don't subscribe to the cancellation insurance, the booking fees are kept and the fees are as follows:
- from the reservation to 30 days before the arrival = 25% of the total amount
- from 29 to 15 days before the arrival = 50% of the total amount
- from 14 to 7 days before the arrival = 75% of the total amount
- less than 7 days before arrival = 100% of the total amount
GUARANTEE DEPOSIT : To guarantee the return of the premises and furniture in good condition, you are required to pay a guarantee deposit upon your arrival. The cost of replacing any missing items (breakage, damage, etc.) will be deducted from this deposit. If these costs exceed the amount of the deposit, the tenant agrees to pay the balance.
If the departure cleaning has not been done by the tenant, it will be charged at a fixed price and deducted from the deposit.
WELCOME AND KEY RELEASE : for the reception area, refer to the description on the front of the rental agreement.
The reception is on Saturdays from 8.30am to 11.00am and from 2.00pm to 6.30pm. You can take keys on Saturday from 4.00pm. The accommodation must be vacated on Saturdays for 10.00am. If you wish to take possession of the keys after 6.30pm pm on Saturday, you must contact the reception. All instructions will be given to take keys later.
STATE OF PLACES AND INVENTORIES : Due to the large number of arrivals and departures at the same time, it is possible that the rental agency can not proceed to the verification of the leased premises in the presence of the tenant. The inventory must be made by the tenant upon arrival. Any complaint concerning the rented premises must be presented in writing to the reception within two working days following the delivery of the keys.
OCCUPANCY : Tenants are asked:
- to occupy the place "in good father",
- to comply with the rules of the building especially regarding noise (it is strictly forbidden to climb into the apartments with ski boots), the drying of linen, cleanliness, parking of vehicles, and instructions regarding energy savings.
- not to exceed in any case the number of occupants stipulated in the contract and which corresponds to the equipment in bedding of the considered apartment,
- not to use the beds without sheets or pillowcases,
- scrupulously respect the dates of occupation and the time of departure.
FINAL CLEANING : Final cleaning must be done by the tenant. However, the possibility is offered to the tenant to have it done by the rental agency for a fixed price. In this case, the agency must be informed 48 hours before the departure date.
RESPONSIBILITY : The owner and his agent release all responsibility in the event of theft or burglary in the rented premises. The tenant is required to insure against damages of any kind liable to incur liability.
DISPUTES : In the event of dispute, the thirds elect domicile to the office of the Agence Immobilière de Haute Maurienne and recognize the District Court of Albertville (Savoie) as competent.