The municipality :
At the heart of a preserved mountain, the 5 villages Bramans, Sollières-Sardières, Termignon, Lanslebourg and Lanslevillard, which form the resort of Val Cenis, will offer you a multitude of riches to discover.
Between alpine skiing, snowshoeing and heritage to discover, come enjoy your holiday in the snow.
The ski area :
- 125 km of slopes including 8 km of free cross-country skiing.
- 62 tracks including 16 green, 19 blue, 22 red, 5 black.
- 28 lifts including 2 gondola lifts, 13 chairlifts, 13 ski lifts and 200 snowguns!
- One 900 m long slope accessible by the Val Cenis le Haut gondola lift.
- 2 boarder cross (TSD Solert, under the track of the Family).
- 1 Timing Zone (Termignon, TK du Lac, Blue Lake Trail)
- 1 easy park and 3 photo spots.
Thanks to its recent ski lifts, its play areas and a beautifull view of the Mont-Cenis lake, the Val Cenis ski area becomes a winter playground for the whole family.